Friday, November 29, 2013

Two Black Friday Deals You Won't Want to Miss!

Money Saving Mom

:: Two Black Friday Deals You Won't Want to Miss!

Hi, friend!

I hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving yesterday! We celebrated the day with first my side of the family and then my husband's side of the family (yes, we ate two Thanksgiving dinners!). It was so wonderful to take time out of our normal routine to reflect on the many blessings that we sometimes forget to stop and truly be thankful for.

Today, I've been live-blogging the Black Friday deals today (whew! There have been a LOT of them!) and there were two very rare and time-sensitive deals that I didn't want you to miss. So I decided to send out a quick email to you in case you hadn't seen them on my site.

Deal #1: The Healthy Living Ebook Bundle

The Healthy Living Ebook Bundle Package is back again -- but only for this weekend! You can get over $1000 in ebooks, webinars, and bonuses -- all for just $29.97! Read more details here ---> http://bit.ly/182gtbP

Deal #2: $200 in Free Bonuses From Capital One

Capital One is offering $200 in FREE bonuses this weekend only! Thousands of my readers have taken advantage of this offer in years past and it's really and truly legit. And it's totally worth checking into! Read all about it here ----> http://bit.ly/1hnGpUB

This Thanksgiving, I'm especially grateful for each of my readers. You all bless and enrich my life so much and constantly inspire me to live a life of gratitude, intentionality, and purpose.

Thank you so very much for being apart of the Money Saving Mom® community!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

-Crystal Paine

P.S. Don't forget to claim your $200 in FREE bonuses! This offer is only good through December 2, 2013: http://bit.ly/1hnGpUB

Already offering advice on great products or ways to save money? Now you can earn money for doing so!

 




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment