Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Audio Books for grtfreebies.blogspot.com

Hey,

I'll keep this short and sweet because I am sure you are busy. I thought you and your readers would want to see this graphic about 20 awesome audio books that you don't have to pay for. You can check it out here.

http://amblingbooks.com/pages/free_audio_books

It would be great if you could show this on your site just by copying and pasting the text above the graphic. I would really appreciate the time and your help and your readers would thank you for sharing it. Let me know if you have any questions or anything that you think I can help you with.


Thanks,

Mike Joba
425 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
7172079980

We follow all can spam rules so if you would like to unsubscribe you can do so here.

Unsubscribe me from this list

Powered by Interspire

No comments:

Post a Comment