Wednesday, December 19, 2012

is really about #gunlaws or #videogameviolence ....

As a father of two young children I am personally heart broken as well
as sick to my stomach from what happened on Friday December 14, 2012
in Connecticut. My condolences to the families that have been effected
by the sick tragedy.

What I do want to speak about is what I think needs to be focused on.
The focus is not guns that is the problem it is sick people who are
neglected. Our country has turned in to a bunch of wimps. To maybe
asking yourself what do I mean? Well, just to note a couple of things
that have changed through the years:

- not being able to hit your kids,
- every child gets a trophy in sports,
- not keeping scores during sports,

These are just a couple of things that have changed over the last 20
years. But, the ability to get guns has only gotten harder through the
years. So why cannot we not accept the fact that we are the problems
and not the guns! These tragedies that have occurred are by people who
have problems it is unfortunate that guns are the weapon that is used.
We as parents need to do better parenting as our parents did...get
your children outside keep them active and if they need help see the
proper doctors.

It is also thought that video games are what make things worse, I
disagree with this like many other people. I played video games,
played war, played with toy guns and it taught me and helped release
stress.

I am going into things and the point is we as parents have to be more
responsible, period end! The facts will come to show that this recent
issue is by person who had problems.

Also visit the following
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws/new-york.aspx
to help you educate yourself on how to get a gun.

Thank you for time.....would to love to here your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment