Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Freebies from Hey, It's Free! for 07/24/2012

Please note that Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of this email.
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Hey, It's Free!



Free John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum
Posted Jul 24, 2012 02:23 pm by Goob 
Enjoy this freebie? Well then share it with some friends! Like Free John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum on Facebook share on Twitter Share on Tumblr Google Plus One Button

Free John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sample Pack

EDIT: Looks like the form is broken now.

Looks like I’m talking about my hair a bunch today. This free John Frieda Frizz-Ease shampoo & serum is definitely not for me as my hair is the furthest from frizzy possible. Like ironed straight. Well, I actually don’t have hair now since it’s hot out. I had it buzzed a few weeks ago. Wait, who cares? I bet nobody is even still reading at this point.

© Hey, It's Free!™ LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published for Hey, It's Free! as Free John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum.




Free Dark & Lovely Anti-Reversion Cream
Posted Jul 24, 2012 01:01 pm by Goob 
Enjoy this freebie? Well then share it with some friends! Like Free Dark & Lovely Anti-Reversion Cream on Facebook share on Twitter Share on Tumblr Google Plus One Button

Free Dark & Lovely Anti-Reversion Cream

In order to get this free Dark & Lotion anti-reversion cream serum on Facebook, you have to say your hair is relaxed. I honestly can say I’ve never thought of my hair on the scale of relaxed to stressed. I’m not even sure if I’m relaxed right now. Just thinking of all the stuff I’ve done to my hair over the years is making me anxious.

© Hey, It's Free!™ LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published for Hey, It's Free! as Free Dark & Lovely Anti-Reversion Cream.




Free Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo
Posted Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm by Goob 
Enjoy this freebie? Well then share it with some friends! Like Free Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo on Facebook share on Twitter Share on Tumblr Google Plus One Button

Free Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo

Is anybody surprised that I’m posting a free Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo offer? I think it’s time we change the old Benjamin Franklin saying to “nothing can be said to be certain except death, taxes, and Garnier freebies.”

© Hey, It's Free!™ LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published for Hey, It's Free! as Free Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo.




Hey, Signup for General Mills' Newsletters
Posted Jul 23, 2012 03:15 pm by Goob 
Enjoy this freebie? Well then share it with some friends! Like Hey, Signup for General Mills' Newsletters on Facebook share on Twitter Share on Tumblr Google Plus One Button

I posted a list of places that I suggested signing up with last March. The tl;dr version is that freebies occasionally appear which are only available to people who signed up in advance. However I wanted to raise the point again because one company has been killing it lately.

Over the past month, General Mills has offered a ton of free cereal to people who are on their Pillsbury, EatBetterAmerica, & Betty Crocker newsletters. If I were you, I’d join all of them with my freebie e-mail address and then you’ll be eligible for the samples when I start posting them from here on out. It’s hard to pass up free food.

© Hey, It's Free!™ LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published for Hey, It's Free! as Hey, Signup for General Mills’ Newsletters.





While visiting HeyItsFree.net one day, you elected to sign up for this free daily newsletter. If you believe this was an error or no longer wish to receive these emails, please feel free to unsubscribe using the link below.

Unsubscribe ptbronco.free@blogger.com from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile
Our mailing address is:
Hey Its Free LLC
4701 Cox Road
Suite 301
Glen Allen, VA 23060-6802

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2012 Hey Its Free LLC All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment